It's been forever....and I have grown by leaps and bounds. Sometimes life can't be written while you are in the midst of great lessons. Boy, have I been in a tidal wave of a new renaissance. Letting go and letting good. It would seem to the ignorant eye that I have been stripped of all my worldly possessions and left for dead...but I know better.My hands move on this keyboard as if they have never had the chance to assist me in telling more story. Not sure I have ever typed this fast before.
LOVE IS.
I AM headed into a new realm. Touching on the coat tails of greatness. Life is a beautiful thing, and every moment...with every breath I AM reminded how precious and wonderful this journey is. I give thanks for all the many great things, and people I have brought into my experience. I AM thankful for this moment. I AM thank for these lessons. I AM thankful just to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment