Friday, May 17, 2013
Forward On
Something inside of me is brewing. My life has been completely turned upside down....then right side up.....then upside down again. And again.
I travel for a living now, which most times, leaves me very little time to indulge in the things that once brought me so much joy. Whenever I have a moment to catch my breath, I find that I either sleep it away or sit in silence for as long as possible. I miss the days where I had more time. More time to just enjoy life......but this is what I asked for, right?
That old saying, "be careful what you ask for, you just may get it." rings in my ears over and over...... There isn't much that I've asked for that I haven't received, and I give divine thanks for that....however it is a Catch 22 in a sense. When we ask for things, we must be prepared to receive them. Giving and receiving go hand in hand, they cannot be separated......so then, we must be sure that we are prepared to take those divine steps once what we've asked for has shown up for us. And what shows up can appear as a lesson, a person with a divine gift, a situation, it's really endless....but will we be ready? That's the gotcha-gotcha.
I think for certain things, people, places, situations, opportunities, lessons, challenges, triumphs.....I was absolutely 1000% ready, but for others...but for others maybe not so much. Not that I wasn't really "ready", but moreso what arrived for me was what was to prepare me, if that makes any sense. SO then patience, gratitude, humility,and so on...those all had to come to the surface as my resistance to what was surfaced. Yea......
Just my thoughts.
I'm forever a work in progress. I hope to never stop growing, or becoming...... I resolve to be better in every moment. If I can't fly, I'll run. If I can't run, I'll walk. If I can't walk, I'll crawl....and if I fall.....I know, I'm still moving forward.
Don't give up on you......no matter what happens....just keep moving. Sit in that space of knowing, and don't be moved.
The process of EVOLving is never ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment