Why should we think upon things that are lovely? Because thinking determines life. It is a common habit to blame life upon the environment. Environment modifies life but does not govern life. The soul is stronger than its surroundings.
William James
Don't let your thoughts be your prison. They can so easily take over, and act as a parasite that is controlling your body, but there is a catch. YOU CONTROL YOUR MIND, IT DOES NOT CONTROL YOU. Getthis down into your spirit. REALLY wrap your head around this statement. The moment is becomes clear, your life begins to change. Peace of mind becomes yours. Controlling your thoughts....controlling your mind has been another one of your birthrights since the beginning of time. I have said it so many times before, but you are NOT a victim - YOU ARE A CREATOR! I often wonder if people think that I am just saying these things just to "sound" motivational.....just to bring a smile to someone's face, but it's quite the opposite....You may not smile everyday, your life may not change immediately...it will not be easy by human measurements...but I PROMISE....when you learn TRUTH ...the TRUTH about who you are, and WHO created you...not the dogma you were taught in your home or in church or at any altar....WHEN YOU LEARN WHO YOU ARE....EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE. You will begin to smile often,walk in gratitude, LOVE EVERYONE unconsitionally...YOU WILL WAKE UP from the dangerous nightmare AND FINALLY TAKE YOUR FIRST BREATH!
And I'll be waiting for you!
LOVE & LIGHT
Sonia
No comments:
Post a Comment