Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:-)

I've really been pondering on how we are all ON PURPOSE. these past couple of weeks, some extraordinary things have occured in my life, and I am speechless at just how the SOURCE lines things up to work out in our favor.

When you begin to understand who you are and who the SOURCE is, away from the dogma & rhetoric, you begin to understand that YOU can and should do nothing on your own. You must side with the Source in all that you do, and the minute this decision is made this EASE comes over every choice you ever make.

This journey has been phenomenal. I often find myself saying aloud "I can't do this one, YOU do it. Please." and the situation is handled as if I am merely being taken on a ride of sorts. A joyful ride.

Remember miracles happen everyday, and when they don't something has gone wrong. Begin looking upon every single movement in your life as a miracle, then sit back and enjoy the ride!

LOVE & LIGHT
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment