Things have been turned upside down in my life recently, but all for the greater good. I asked for a new job "helping people, able to give back" and I received just that. I am thankful. Life has become very clear for me here recently, and all the bad has been shifted...to simply be periods of growth for me. I still have work to do....I still study.....it's just that it is a bit easier for me to put the knowledge I have learned into action.
Funny how life has changed so drastically. How life is more like it should be, and I AM more like 'myself'. I AM thankful.
Take time to do the work. To realize how blessed you are right now...right where you are....don't wish for me until you have fully learned to be thankful for what you now have. Live. Let live. Help live.
Rise above the negative...the low and the despair...and remember who you are...
DIVINE!
No comments:
Post a Comment