Friday, June 24, 2011

How Good It Is

I feel a new season all around me....It brings about an air of excitement that I can hardly contain. No fear. ALL LOVE. This world is opening up to me in ways I could never have even dreamed of...so vast....unlimited.



I think back to where I was just 2 years ago, when I miserable & successful only according to society's standards. I remember thinking, and even saying to my spiritual sistar as we were just beginning this journey, "I wonder if I will ever be able to experience all of these grand things I'm reading about in these books." She and I actually sat on Monday and reminiscened on how we doubted our own possibilities, but how we are now exactly where we never thought we'd be.



I wonder what two more years, two more months, two more weeks, days, hours, seconds, NOW's will take me??? I give thanks for this journey and for all of the LOVE & peace that I hold inside that can not be shaken. I give thanks for all of those who have RE-connected with me in this realm - to build on this foundation of LOVE. I gove thanks for my guides who have always been there.....I give thanks. So often I find myself in the midst of so much gratitude.



I hope to live up to the purpose behind this incarnation. I hope to live up to LOVE's beauty. I hope to keep re-meeting my family in LOVE.....I hope to always be this thankful and this hopeful and this grand.



And to think, there's room for it to get better....

No comments:

Post a Comment