Many of my post will be in on LOVE, because in my life LOVE IS. I speak on it alot because I have come to an OVERSTANDING about IT, ME and SOURCE. Below are a series of tweets of mine (I say "mine", but I would like to say OURS as many of my words are Divinely inspired and I AM merely a vessel)that were copied and pasted by a dear soul named Tiffany P. Tiffany sent me an email that knocked me off of my feet, and humbled me before Gratiutude's greatness. I always speak to MYSELF first, and am always humbled when these words are able to penetrate another, the way they penetrate me. I hope these symbols reach down into your core and remind you of who and what you are in this moment....YOU WERE CREATED AS LOVE TO BE LOVE. Enjoy.
Think on a smaller scale, if you enter an argument, defensive & ready to attack, what usually happens? An eruption of confusion, right?
Stamping out fight with fight is a program that needs to be uninstalled asap.
People ARE afraid of LOVE...and it shows
LOVE is NOT weakness. It's the greatest force on EARTH.
To speak negatively on LOVE is to speak ill about yourself and SOURCE.
LOVE IS synonymous with SOURCE because neither contradict ITself...
SOURCE IS as LOVE IS as WE ARE. SEE the connection.
Saying "LOVE hurts" and "I don't want to LOVE anymore" and "I don't LOVE you" is all #BackwardsLiving & shows ignorance to LOVE's Truth
For some strange reason, people think that by NOT LOVING you - they somehow gain strength, but by not LOVING you in essence you reject yourself FIRST
Our very essence is LOVE, being made in the image of a SOURCE that is synonymous with LOVE
So then, it's not LOVE that hurts.....get to the bottom of it. It's NOT LOVE you don't want...get to the bottom of it.
We are a species who are genius at doing everything we can to take the blame off of us..we've created ample 3rd parties to put everything on. Fear is usually the culprit as fear is the opposite of LOVE.
LOVE would never deceive you.....LOVE would never trick you, harm you, beat you, belittle you, reduce you in any way, shape, or form.
Until we fully embrace our essence of LOVE, we will continue to present ourselves in all types of diguises. Fear disguises itself. LOVE IS.
You KNOW when you are being wretched. You KNOW when you are offering fear over LOVE to another. Be honest. Be accountable.
We often say that if someone has a problem with me - it's them NOT me....& sometimes this is true..but sometimes it's an excuse
Sometimes when people have a problem with you - it's because YOU decided to show up branching from fear and not a place of LOVE
It's not always ego against ego. Sometimes it's LOVE - ego.
No more "cop outs"....Accountability is big and can teach you HUGE lessons if you allow it.
Change, Growth, EVOLution, LOVE etc...these things may sometimes scare us because they "force" us to become MORE OURSELVES.
Ultimately, it is US that we are afraid of. We are NOT afraid of the LIGHT, we are afraid of OUR LIGHT.
Even in spiritualism, we've simply renamed that damned "devil" character and used those things as excuses for our own stuff.
An Example. U need help. Someone becomes that vessel. You tell them you didn't need them. In your confusion they get confused. That's YOU - not them
"Conscious" folk...we are not meant to rebuild on this shaky foundation. EVERYTHING MUST GO. We are starting from scratch.
We need to arm ourselves with LOVE and rebuild this world and each other....brick by brick...heart to heart.
It takes LOVE to see pain for what it is, and not personally.
And make no mistake, the more people lose, the more they hurt because everything they thought to be true is questioned.
The days we are in now are simply a call for LOVE in ALL WAYS.
If you are not able to answer your brothers call with LOVE...go back to the lab.
We are all here as infinite pieces to the Divine puzzle...everyone is not able to SEE clearly in all aspects of life.
Some people have sight in some areas, but are blind in others. If you can SEE where they cannot....be their EYE.
If when you attempt to assist someone and they show up as fear instead of LOVE...be their EYE from a distance....but NEVER give up.
YOU should never give up - just restrategize. Someone didn't give up on you - so who are you to give up on somebody else.
Dream someone's dream until they are strong enough to dream it for themselves...even if you must dream from afar - just never stop dreaming
WE are ALL here for each other. To LOVE one another....to enjoy one another.
See the bliss in another and you have certainly seen it in yourself.
When you come in LOVE but are met in fear, VIBRATING HIGHER as to not lower your frequency to match theirs. BE STRONG.
I think I'm gonna have to RT 1 Corinthians AGAIN to remind us of LOVE's power. It's needed in this moment.
If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind. It does NOT ENVY, it does NOT boast, it is NOT PROUD.
5 IT does NOT dishonor others, IT is NOT SELF SEEKING, IT is NOT easily angered, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONG.
6 LOVE does NOT delight in evil but REJOICES with the truth.
7 IT ALWAYS protects, ALWAYS trusts, ALWAYS hopes, ALWAYS perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears
11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE.
It's a powerful notion that LOVE is greater than FAITH...and it is so because LOVE IS ALL ENCOMPASSING as SOURCE IS.
I have goosebumps.
Do you get it??? If you want to know if you are presenting yourself as LOVE - measure yourself according to that passage....you'll know.
My nana and I always say, whether you believe in religion, the Bible, spiritualism or whatever.If you get 1 Corinthians 1-13 then you GOT IT
It's time to return to LOVE's presence. It's time to remember the LOVE withIN. It's time to illuminate the LOVE EVERYWHERE.
We can't continue to fail each other by withholding LOVE.
LOVE is NOT some sappy, slurpy, sentimentality..... IT is who and what we are. IT is our life force, our being, our push, our pull. IT IS.
No comments:
Post a Comment