This political system that governs us using extreme fear tactics to gain our complete compliance will no longer have my support. It's time for it to be starved.
I've decided that I'm writing "LOVE" in the section marked "others" for the 2012 Elections. I can no longer choose to partake in pretending that my vote between the "lesser of two evils" counts, nor will I continue to feed a system that preys on our fear and compliance. this system needs to be starved....and I'm ready to take the stand. I could give a damn of what anyone thinks of me for doing so. I do this for US.
People really must open their eyes to see that this "Change that we all can believe in" is nothing more than fear, death, and the continuous invasion of oil rich foreign countries. How is this ok to support, and how does it go unseen? People have chosen to SEE what they want to see and I CHOOSE TO SEE THE TRUTH.
Obama was GIVEN to us, not elected. Do you not think that the powers that be did not take notice to how mesmerized we were by such a handsome, eloquent, intelligent BLACK MAN. They knew the black culture would defend this man as if he were their own father, brother, or uncle merely because he is the 1st black president...but when will we hold, not only OBAMA but the ENTIRE system accountable for their continuous wrongs against the world.
They speak of terrorism, yet they create the terrorist. This country is run by greedy, blood thirsty dark beings that KNOW they are running out of time. No president has run this country fully since JFK and we all know what happened to him.
JFK was assassinated because he signed Executive Order 11110 (check out the 1111 message) that would have dismantled the Federal Reserve (which is as federal as my socks) and it's control over our monetary system.
Obama, even if he could, cannot take on these people. This is a brotherhood that has been around since the beginning of civilization. It's up to the American People to take a stand for themselves, to raise their vibrations in unity and LOVE. This is where we MUST unite and starve this system to make way for a new system that is NOT built on hoarding riches while the next man suffers. Capitalism is a joke, and we are the brunt of the joke.
When will we say "enough is enough?"
Well, I just did. I hope you will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment