I send out a morning text message on a daily basis, and sometimes I get pretty drained while deciding what the right message is to send out to the 26...and counting....people that I contact first thing in the morning. Sometimes, as a result, my blog is neglected.
A great friend and "brother" of mine that I met during a "mission" with the M.O.V.E.M.E.N.T (www.myspace.com/thepplsm.o.v.e.m.e.n.t) named Kyle corresponds with me on email. He contacted me today and asked where my new post was. LOL. I felt a little bad. A lot of times, I don't think that people even really follow this thing. It feels good to know that they do. Keeps me on my toes.
At this very moment, I am super exhausted. Sleep has not been a friend of mine for about the past week. I don't know. Many times the Source is transmitting and I am just not listening. I have been waking up at around 4am and staying up. I do my meditation and prayer work.....and I believe that today it has caught up with me.
BUT I STILL GOT A MESSAGE. I'd like to share with you the text that I sent out today. It is as follows:
Drop the idea of becoming "somebody." You are already a masterpiece. You are a fearless spiritual being able to create the greatest human experience you choose to have. I declare you victorious and courageous. Abundant and sustained! Fearless in all you do! You are the rhyme and the reason. You can be nothing less, you need only to embrace your power and believe!
Yea, I know...it's pretty long. However, some days I don't feel it's long enough. I just want the world to be aware of the power within them. No ONE IS POWERLESS, and so no one should feel as if this is their lot in life and that they have no control over what happens to them.
You are creating yourself every moment of everyday. It doesn't matter if you believe that, because it is a truth that can not be taken away. So today I say, rise up and use your power to create the best you you can be!
LOVE & LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment