Monday, February 1, 2010

Anger

Anger is a nasty little thing, hurting only the person who is angry. I've always been quick to become upset with someone....and even quicker to hold on to a grudge. Funny how people are praised and even justified in their anger. That's just how powerful anger is. It can turn people into monsters. It can cloud your judgement. It can pull you in like no body's business.

I get angry with people. I'm not immune to this, but now I do my best to see clearly through the situation as to not stay angry for a long period of time. I've learned that through releasing angry I am able to sleep better. To cope better. To really just live better. Nothing derives from anger but more anger and in the end that's really NOTHING.

Today, I prefer to release the anger I've held onto consciously and subconsciouly. People in this world owe me nothing. Holding onto a grudge doesn't bond them with me or keep them close....I'd prefer to let it all go.

After all, I like to sleep soundly.

LOVE & LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment