Friday, January 8, 2010

Clarity

This year is off to a fantastic start. Two of the biggest things that I needed to work on were/are FORGIVENESS & LETTING GO. Seems for some reason, I am able to do that suddenly. I suppose it's not so sudden though.

I entered this year with a great sense of clarity. A freed mind. Very peaceful, and I am extremely thankful. Man, 09 was filled to the brim with lesson after lesson after lesson. It sometimes seemed as if they would never end. I believe I'm at a point in my life now where I am more aware than I have ever been, and so the karmic lessons that come my way are analyzed a bit more closely so that I get the lesson this time and don't have to repeat it later. I am thankful for that. For having the desire to even want to take on a big challenge such as deal with past karma. Trust me it is not an easy feat.

Perhaps the fact that I am FEARLESS about facing this challenge is the reason I am so clear. The Source is a remarkable being, and I am THANKFUL that he sees me through.

I can feel the wonder and possibility in the air. I can feel the limitless nature of us all. I can feel the abundance floating. I can feel the shift taking place. This great shift of awareness. I can feel Mother earth breathing again. Her heartbeat pulsating like a thunderous clap. I can feel smiles and warmth. I can feel peace and possibility. I can see clearly......More clearly than I've been able to see in years!

LOVE & LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment