I've been sick for almost the past 2 weeks. It's been a roller coaster of a ride, because I am a firm believer that sickness is of the mind. I too every kind of medicine that I could get my hands on. I called out of work. I layed down. I aired out my house. I did everything that I THOUGHT worked for me in the past.
The entire time, I knew that something was boggling my mind, but it was one of those things that I just couldn't put my hand on. It seemed to be a plethora of things rolled into a giant ball.
Last night, I decided to get back to basics and to listen to a CD while I slept, and began to consciously change my view on all the things I was focusing on. I have been less than satisfied with my current employer and have begun to just be angry about going to work knowing I would be greeted with a bunch of MESS as I walked thru the door. That anger spread into my life subconsciously, and I began to go against doing all the things that I know work in my life. Namely, I was n o longer thankful for all the blessings in my life.
So today, I feel better than I have in weeks. I feel alive and anew. I have made a CONSCIOUS effort to be thankful because contrary to what I was believing there is SO MUCH IN MY LIFE TO BE THANKFUL FOR. So many wonderful things that I can't even began to list on here for fear that I will run out of room. LOL
So today, I just want to remind anyone who reads this to NOT GIVE UP, and TO BE THANKFUL...mindfully THANKFUL of all the many wonderful blessings in your life. HAPPEN TO LIFE, don't sit back and wait for life to happen to you! SO many times we find it so much easier to fall into that rut of despair, but today RISE UP and smile.....
I am returning a VICTOR, letting go of the victim role. I hope you will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment