Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A NEW DAY!

I figure the beginning of the year is the best place to begin this journey. I have been told for a while now that I should WRITE! Mostly a book, but we shall see what is to come of this venture.
So many new opportunities in store for so many great people. I can FEEL IT! Life is anew for me, as if I am looking through a pair of new eyes. I am elated to have been given this chance to say YES to the possibilities that are at hand.

I am throwing my maps to the old trails away and beginning NOW. I am not interested in the road less traveled, nor am I interested in the road that everyone is on. I am a pioneer! I am the master of my own house, captain of my own ship, and the wind that blows....the lovely wind of change that has me wrapped so gently in the mix is the Ineffable.

Today I discover me and hope that you too take it upon yourself to rediscover you! The real you! Leave the programmed person you've known this long behind. Leave them exactly where they are. Do not allow them back into your house, or car, or LIFE! Let them be. They have not gotten you far obviously, so they are of no use to you! Instead, let's embark upon something new. Something never seen, named, or discovered. Let's look for that diamond.....Let's find that treasure. Let's be brilliantly lit regardless of what things may come....Let's be the reminder for each other, that we are today, tomorrow, and forever...nothing less than GREAT!
Love & Light

2 comments:

  1. I will read!!! Good for you!!! I find my blog to be such a great outlet and I look forward to all that you write. Happy New Year New Friend!

    ReplyDelete