I know sometimes I get this extremely lonely feeling. Sometimes I feel as if the weight of MY world is sitting on my shoulders and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Sometimes I feel helpless. Sometimes I feel as if I am a failure. Sometimes I feel as if I don't if "right" was the turn I should have made. Sometimes I just don't know.
People around me always have seen so much in me. From the time I was a child I can remember my father telling me that I had a certain quality about me that would push me past the limit. Sometimes I wish no one expected anything of me, so that I could find it easier to find me.
Then there are the other days. The days filled with bliss. The days I meditate and can hear the Source speaking back to me. The days when I help someone and I feel as if I have saved the world. The days when I have all the right answers and all the right questions. The days where my chest is out. My arms are open and I simply yell up to the HEAVENS YES! Emphatically YES!
Funny thing is, the cloudy days are so few and far between, however those are the days I used to allow to make the greatest impression in my life. Why? They even creep into my sunny days without my permission, or so it would seem. Why? I don't think myself to be a gluten for punishment. I don't think myself to be a person of circumstance. If I am a pioneer.....I must keep trucking, right?
So today, I will focus on creating only what's good and LETTING GO of all else. There does not have to be a battle raging inside of me, because the reality of it all is that I can never be FOUND, because I was NEVER LOST. The mind can only fool you into believing that you must look outside yourself for that which is and forever will be inside of you. I am a creator - co creator to the SOURCE! AS ARE YOU! It doesn't matter if you "believe" or not......you are what you are. UNLIMITED, POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE, KING OF YOUR WORLD.......never forbidden, never forgotten, never alone....and NEVER LOST!
LOVE & LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment