Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sickness is in the mind???

Being sick is never any fun. I hate it, and it seems that I have been sick this year more times than I have been in the past 7 years. Crazy. They say that DIS*EASE of any kind is in the mind.....I believe that. Today I am taking time out for me, to figure out why I have chosen to inflict this DIS*EASE (notice the break down of the word) upon myself.

That's pretty much it. I need to get back into bed...I can barely breathe or sit up straight. Even though I am under the weather I am thankful. I am thankful to be given this time to review my choices and make better ones where needed. I AM healed NOW.

Since I don't have much to share with you today, I will leave you with this quote. I dig it a bunch.

“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.” Robert Fulghum

LOVE & LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment