Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Purpose

I've spent quite a bit of time pondering on some questions. For instance,
"why am I here?"
"What am I here for?"
"What is the 'right' path for me?"

Somedays I am more receptive to listen than others. Somedays I can move quicker than others. Somedays I feel like I am merely crawling.
Letting go of how you were raised to think things are is a challenge for me to say the least. I feel as if some of the things I need to release I just don't want to.....others go with ease.

Then I ponder on "what is EASY exactly". Wouldn't that be just another one of these human laws we created? There is no level of ease or difficulty with the Source or the Divine or the Universe, so why do we as humans make things harder than they have to be. Why do we wish to hold on to pain and worry and lack and limitation MORE SO than we wish to hold on to goodness, and bliss, and abundance? It's perplexing at best.

Really if you think about it, if we all stood together on this precipice NOTHING would be beyond our reach. Yet, people spend MORE time on the bad than the good. Think about how much more you here about this "devil" character tempting you and lurking around you, than you hear about the Source and His greatness. Makes no sense.

Today I open my arms as I have done so many times before and remove myself from the world's doom and gloom. It really all boils down to if I would rather stand alone in bliss, or be surrounded by familiar pain and suffering.

My days of the later are over. Delay is the only thing I have control over now. Delay of bliss. Delay of joy. Delay of purpose. One thing I know for sure is that I am NOT nor have I ever been a LAB RAT. I was not brought to this Earth at this time to endure pain and strife and to give a Higher Being His 7 laughs for the day. To think any thing other than this is insane to me. Taking the hard road is just completely insane.

Live
Now

It's what we all should be doing. It's time for me to REopen my eyes to the goodness and grace that I am surrounded by. The nightmare is not only no longer needed, however it is no longer wanted. I say YES. No matter how many steps I take back. No matter how many reminders i need. No matter how deep in the ground my knees dig. I'm ready. truly ready for this.

Afterall, it is the very reason I have chosen to come to be....SONIA.

LOVE & LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment