Every morning I send out a daily text message trying to motivate and inspire a few people around me. Funny how that started. My sister is going through some things in life and I started sending her quotes that I would read in the morning. Then every time someone would call me and we would talk, I would find that they were "lokking for something" and so I would add them onto the morning text. Snowball effect took place. Then for a few days I sent nothing. Not on purpose, but I just didn't know the impact that it had on people's lives....they would text me and ask if I was ok, and that's when I knew I was on to something.
Today after my morning meditation I sent out this:
Everyday you should reaafirm that 2010 will overflow with abundance and goodness in your life. Decide upon your goals. SPEAK THEM INTO THE NOW! Don't say "I will get" or "I have received" Instead say "I AM RECEIVING". Tape your affirmations to your mirror. See and believe as if they already exist. Stop thiking that you are powerless. HE made you in HIS image, so you are POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. Don't give up and don't give in. The best is waiting on you to just receive it NOW.
So many people think that they are powerfless. As if their life is on default and IT'S NOT! I so want the world to WAKE UP to the truth of it all. Nothing is as it seems.
Today I feel so refreshed. Not drained because the other night I was so fed up with the way I was feeling. The difference with it is that I now KNOW that I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE THAT! It's always a choice. I used to think it was a necessary fact of life that would eventually pass.....but it passes when you DECIDE for it too. We are not without purpose. pain is inevitable, misery is OPTIONAL, but HAPPINESS IS OUR RIGHT!
Reboot.
Refresh.
RESTART.
Today is a GREAT day! (See how I spoke in the NOW:)
LOVE & LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment