This year really has an air of excitement that is lingering with me. LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES.
There is so much I want to do and discover. First things first, I would love to travel again. I was born overseas, and would love to return to Europe and witness its beauty and history as an adult with these "new eyes" that I have. I so want to ride in a gondola along the streets of Venice, I want to throw my head back and exhale as I take in the sights of the Sistine Chapel, I want to see the sun set behind the mysterious pyramids of Eygpt. I just want to be in the center of history, and in the center of greatness.
This is one of my goals for 2010. Travel.
I would love to began performing again, and by the looks of things that will happen as well.
Oh there is so much hope and possibility for this year. It's in the air. It's in every breath that we take and every move we make. I pray that with each step we take, we do not leave ths feeling behind. My prayer is that we stay consistent in our lessons, in our lives, and in our hopes and dreams.
Life is a phenomenal trip.....and I am so ready to take the ride.
LOVE & LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment