Monday, January 25, 2010

Storm Brewing....

Some days, most days, I am up very early in the morning looking for a quotation to begin my day with or to send out to my friends and family. Often times it's hard to put my finger on just one that sums up the way I feel inside or to find one that I believe will speak to the masses that I am trying to reach.

Today I found several.
“Some people wear their smile like a disguise. Those people who smile a lot, watch their eyes. I know 'cause I'm like that a lot. You think every thing's OK, and it is . . . 'till it's not.” Ani Difranco

"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.” Buddha

To worry about tomorrow is to be unhappy today

They all spoke volumes to my heart! This year is going to be good, and I can feel it because already something is trying to emerge within me. I can't put a finger on it, I just know that when I'm alone and quiet it feels like a storm is raging inside. Like I can't place my finger on exactly the "problem" or even the solution for that matter. Something is just telling me that I am NOT on the right track. Whatever this feeling is, it's beckoning me to stop and regroup and to find another route.

This spiritual journey has not been easy for me. When I say "me", I am speaking of the transformation from who I was before to who I am becoming. I have lost a bunch of good people along the way, and have also been blessed to keep some good people too. I'm in so deep, I can hardly turn around now. Some days I wish I could. The days that I can't tell up from down....right to left.....front to back.....those are the days that I wish I had never stumbled across all of the materials and people responsible for assisting in waking me up. Funny thing is that I know that feeling only exist because I am prolonging something. Delaying it if you will.

So when I awoke this morning, I figured I would look for something to get me through this day peacefully. Did my own ground work, and hopefully I will be successful in filling myself up once again. Cause after all, there is truly no reason to delay this spiritual journey. As much as I sometimes wish I could go back.....I more so wish I could fast forward.

There is work to be done, and I will not digress. Standing firm and my feet are planted. LIFT ME UP!

LOVE & LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment