I was just jammin to my homeboi HD's song. An exclusive! It's so good. I can't wait til that kid makes it to where he sees himself being. He deserves it, and I hope the whole crew comes back to life. That would be good for them all. You should check him out. You can download his latest mixtape via this link here ----------> http://www.multiupload.com/0IC5AUPPCI
Let me know what you think of him. Or you can also check him out at www.myspace.com/thisismyentry
Let him know if you dig him. He's pretty good.
Today was a pleasant day. I was shocked to have received an email from an obviously very intuitive friend of mine named Kyle. Boy, that previous sentence was a run on. lol. I am thankful that he knew exactly what to say and when to say it. The most High is pleasant like that. That was the beginning of my shift. That's all it takes is a shift of consciousness. We all just need to hold on. Hold on to ALL that is good....and watch the increase.
Today and everyday, I AM THANKFUL!
Love & Light
** Thanks again Kyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment