I had the most real dream last night. I've had some things on my mind lately, that I don't really want to share with people who know me, because I'm sure there thought to the situation would be the same thing..."STILL?"
The dream I dreamt was as if time picked up where my thoughts left it before sleep. It was so weird, but one of those dreams that you DON'T want to wake from. I was with a person that I care a great deal for.....STILL. It was surreal. he was there, and apologized out of the blue, and we laid and laughed and loved life as we used to do. Not many moons ago. As if our relationship played out in my dream.
When I finally woke up this morning, unaware that I was entering reality, I became instantly sad because my dream was over and more than that...IT WAS NOT REAL. I really had to catch myself because I felt as if I wanted to cry. I wanted so bad for this dream to be real, and when reality hit me......I didn't want to accept it. I ended up just getting out of bed and staring out of the window. At times, almost in tears.
Then I remembered how much I had to be thankful for, and a slight smile broke through. I picked up my journal and just begin to list the things that I am thankful for to shift my thoughts and also my mood. I even listed that I was able to see this person in my dreams as one of the things I am most thankful for.
I'm not sure if I can handle more of these dreams, or why I insist on even having them in the first place. Today I just know....that people are missed, however life does not end there and so I must keep on trucking. Light is seen at the end of the tunnel....and it's time to continue the voyage.
LOVE & LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment